Wednesday, November 11, 2009


Happy Veteran's Day!

I am grateful to ALL those who serve this great country. For those past and present. For those that have given their lives for MY freedom. I am SO grateful. I am also grateful to be married to a US Marine. One who works so hard and gives 110% of himself to go above and beyond. He is MY hero! He is my girls hero too!


I hope as you go throughout your days, you remember those who protect OUR freedoms to live in this country and be able to worship as we please. To say those things that we want and not be afraid. I am a VERY proud AMERICAN and THANKFUL to my Father in Heaven for the opportunity to know such hero's and live in such a land to be FREE!


This is MY hero... My husband.... my friend

**Just a little sidenote..... Yesterday NOV. 10th 2009 Was the Marine Corps birthday HAPPY 234th BIRTHDAY Marines!**

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for always posting reminders of our patriotic holidays. I love it!
    Great picture of Matthew!

    ReplyDelete