Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!  


I cannot find the words to express my appreciation for all those who have served this great country of ours and paid the ULTIMATE sacrifice..... their lives.  We are all so blessed to have the freedoms that we do in this great country, and it is ALL because of those past and present who protect those freedoms.


We definitely DID NOT forget to THANK those who gave ALL!

I am blessed to be married to one of the greatest MARINE'S around!  Just wish he could've been here with us to celebrate the day. Just NOT the same without him around.  

Proud to be a military wife.  Semper Fi!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, I actually just got done reading through your blog and enjoyed the visit. Being that you are a marine wife, I had a quick question for you. When you have a moment, would you mind sending me an email? Thanks!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I am reaching out in regards to a question I have for you and the possibility of working together on something. Please email me when you get a chance! Thank you so much! trucillo(dot)mario(at)gmail(dot)com


    Mario

    ReplyDelete