Sunday, March 4, 2012

So I did a LITTLE shopping this week

This past week was AH-SOME!  There was deal after deal.  I just couldn’t help myself.  I couldn’t pass the deals up. Most of the things I will use and others I will donate.
(these are just 2 of my shopping trips)
I started out the week with Register Rewards to use at Walgreens. In this 1 transaction I paid $7.58 for these items and got $16.50 back in Register Rewards. 


 All the items in this transaction popped out a Register Reward. You can’t beat that!
Yes I am a Walgreens ADDICT!  Especially when they have good deals 

I also went to RiteAid. I was about $40 away from hitting my $100 on items to get a $20 +up Reward. They had some great deals this week to.  I got everything in this transaction for $42 for all the stuff pictured. YES I could've done it cheaper by splitting up transactions, but I didn't have much time (or patience with the cashier)  I scored and got $44 back in +up rewards... Yes I DID make the $100 mark. I love that they figure out BEFORE coupons.

so when people ask me, is it worth it to coupon shop and go from store to store.... for me, it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment