Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to......

ME!

Yes I am a mommy, of 4 sweet girls.  I am lucky to have them call me MOM! They bless my life each day and I am so grateful that I get to stay home with them and have the daily adventures that we do.
my sweet girls

I have had the GREATEST example to teach me HOW to be a mom... 
my mom and I at BYU Womens Conference 2012
 my mom is THE TOP MOM (in my book) She has taught me to be caring, loving, charitable and selfless.  I am so lucky to call her mom.  She is ALWAYS there to listen to me.  To give me suggestions and loving counsel. Even as I have grown up I know I can count on my mom to be there.
My Mother's Day did NOT start out the way I had planned (not that I really had a "plan" for the day)
 I was up EVERY hour last night (except for 1am.) I just laid in bed dozing off for 15-20 minutes at a time. Not the kind of night that I look forward to.  Let's just say, I didn't get much sleep.
When I got up though I came out into the livingroom and my family (minus the oldest) said HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to me.  My sweet Kelsee asked what I wanted for breakfast.  I figured I was just gonna eat cereal.  My hubby said - Ah! NO, you are NOT having cereal for your MOTHER'S DAY breakfast.  So instead he made me a cheese omelette and french toast.  It was so yummy.  Sydney helped him make it. (she loves cookin' with her daddy)

 
After enjoying a yummy breakfast we all got ready and headed to church.  It was a great meeting today.  We met together today with the Relief Society and the Young Women.  Kinda nice hearing a RS lesson after being in YW for so long now. My sweet little Delaney brought me a note after church and gave me her fruit snack and said "MAMA I LOVE YOU THIS (holding her arms stretched out) MUCH!"  I am so lucky. 
After church lunch was made for me.... and then dinner was too :)  How lucky I have been.  Thank you to my WONDERFUL husband for making it possible for me to be a MOMMY! I have the GREATEST job EVER!  

No comments:

Post a Comment