Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How did I get here?

My sweet little Kelsee has been having a really hard time sleeping in her bed since her daddy has been gone. See he has told her since she was little "when daddy is gone you can sleep in MY bed and keep it warm for me" Funny cuz NONE of the other girls have EVER slept in our bed til her.
I don't sleep much when she is in MY Bed. She moves alot and LOVES to sleep sideways..... which results in kicking the momma! Oh the joys.
So I told her she HAD to sleep in her bed the other night. She reluctantly went to bed.
About an hour later I was coming out from the laundry room and was surprised to find this...

She had crawled up on the loveseat and gone to sleep.


I carried her to bed and there she stayed the rest of the night. The next morning I asked her why she had come out. She had this blank look on her face and said "I didn't. I was in my bed all night". NOPE! This is proof. When I showed her the pictures she started to laugh and said "I dont remember doing that"
What a silly little girl.

1 comment:

  1. That is a SILLY girl! I am so glad you took pics jen! It is moments like these that you look at your little one and see the sweetness in them.

    ReplyDelete