Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Playing in the sun.....


Delaney In deep thought.... It always happens that I go to take a picture of her and just before I snap the camera she looks away. I have about 6 of these just from our trip to the park!

I asked Kelsee to SMILE and this is what I got! I love my kids.....


Delaney discovered that the grass isnt so bad. She loved touching it and picking up all the sticks and rocks.


My big girl! she is standing LOTS now on her own.... I just loved her expression in this one. She was so proud of herself
Kelsee and Sydney LOVED playing in the tree.




Haylee is all grown up. I straightened her hair and she looks even older!

This is my favorite. Delaney walking along..... just holding my finger.





We had a great time at the park.... just playing in the sun. We have to do that more often! I love making memories with my girls

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had lots of fun! I loved all the pics! It is fun to see Delaney standing.

    ReplyDelete