Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to my PRINCESS!

I am such a bad mom…. I will admit it. 

I have been slacking on posting on this here blog.  I am so behind, I haven’t even posted on 2 important events for our family….
This post is just a FEW days late…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET 3 Year Old PRINCESS---- 

DELANEY NICOL

 she said to me Mama... you made this for me???  Oh Thank you mommy.


 (love this face!)

We are so truly blessed to have her in our family.  She truly has Completed us.  She brings joy wherever she goes (as well as TONS of mischief!)

This sweet girl LOVES Bubble Guppies, Dora the explorer and her new found LOVE is Rapunzel from Tangled. She can count to 22 without missing a number. She LOVES purple and pink.  She can spell her name. She knows most of her colors. She LOVES to spend her days coloring, watching her “shows” and playing with her sisters. She loves to play “family” with her sisters and be the mommy of Juliana, her baby doll.

We just can’t get enough of this little girl.  She is sassy and gets into so much mischief. She has colored our WHITE carpet with markers, gotten in to more nailpolish than I would like to admit. Has emptied a bottle of baby powder on the livingroom floor plus much more. 
We had such a fun time celebrating her birthday. Although we haven’t met friends for her here YET… we celebrated as a family.  Here are a few of the fun pictures from her day.




 she had asked for a Rapunzel, Dora, Bubble Guppies cake... so this is what she got.  She picked out the cupcakes and we just added a little to hers :)



 I LOVE my baby girl.


 she LOVES her daddy.

 Of course the PRINCESS HAD to wear her crown 



WE LOVE YOU DELANEY NICOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment