Sunday, March 29, 2009

Taking things 1 day at a time....

All I can say these days is that I am surviving! Taking it 1 day at a time. My plate is so full I am not sure how I make it thru somedays.

My computer crashed and I thought I lost all my pictures- YEAH me They were able to save them..... and reboot my computer. The girls are happy about that cuz now they have a computer to play games on, without having to wait to use MINE!

I have gotten so behind on things with Matthew being home. Laundry is piled HIGH and the house is going to pot. Ok so it just needs a little cleaning, well ALOTA cleaning probably. But Matthew goes back to work for this week and then he will have 3 weeks off, at home before leaving AGAIN for the Advance Course at Camp Pendleton, CA for 6-7 weeks.

So this week I get to play catchup before EVERYONE will be home for Spring Break. We have plans to be gone to Sea world and visit family, so nothing will get done then either.

So does any of this make sense to you? I feel like I am jsut babbling. Sorry- lack of sleep and NO NOT FOR THAT REASON! Get your minds out of the gutter.

ONE highlight this past week though has been seeing Matthew and Delaney bound. He loves his baby and she adores him. He has rocked her to sleep and just cuddled with her. It is so precious. I have taken pictures and when I figure out how to add them to this laptop I will add them to my blog.

My baby will be 5 months old April 3rd. It is hard to believe how time has flown by. It has been fun to watch her grow. She is laughing and trying to talk. Rolling over and loves attention from everyone. She is the best baby. She actually slept from 830pm last nite til 5am this am when I HAD to wake her up cuz this momma was DYING! She then ate and went right back to sleep. What a good girl.

Well I hope I havent bored you to death. This is my life- daily......

No comments:

Post a Comment