Friday, January 15, 2010

Ahhhhh..... New haircuts


This is Haylee before.... she wanted to go short....


Her "after"   She LOVES it!  It Looks so cute for her.


Sydney before... she just wanted it CUT!  She was very impatient. She wanted to go first.


The "after".  Much better now.  She is a happy girl!

Kelsee waited so patiently for her turn.  Her before....


This is her "after"  She matches Sydney.  She wanted to have a "mommy haircut" (the ALine cut)

I do have to say I am a very lucky mommy.  My girls are so beautiful and they picked good for the styles they wanted.  It is SOOOO their personalities.


Ok so yesterday it was MY turn to FINALLY get my hair done too.  I havent had it done since the girls started school back in Aug.  It was LONG and GRAY!  I was feeling so old.  So I decided to color it myself and I think I did a pretty good job.  Matthew helped pick out the color.  Thanks to Double Coupon day the box of color cost me $1.49 (can't beat that!)
So here is my "before" (but after I colored it..... I saved you from seeing all the GRAY closeup. LOL)

  See NO MORE GRAY!

AHHHH!  This is me ;)  I love it!  I feel so much better now.

Just had to share the "highlights"  I love them. Its amazing what a little color, cut and highlights can do. 

So now Sydney, Kelsee and I "match".  Its so fun to have my girls look like me. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have found someone to do your hair, and the girls hair. I love the haircut and color. I think it is my favorite so far besides when you have your hair cut real short... I think that is still my favorite. I have a friend in my ward with a cute short cut and it reminds me of you. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete