Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I saved LOTS of Moola!

Soooo...... I have been so busy with "LIFE" lately!  But I couldn't resist sharing my totals from DOUBLE COUPON DAY.... This past monday was my BEST so far!
  
1st trip: Total before $349.12 paid $48.12

2nd trip $174.17 paid $ 37.10 (got Jipped, it should've been $28.05)

3rd trip $208.66 paid $39.03

4th trip $92.00 paid $8.96 5th trip $44.65 paid $19.65

My GRAND Total SHOULD'VE been: $868.60 and I paid $152.86.
That's only paid 18% of my total bill!

I FILLED the back of my truck with goodies ;)  including 4 jumbo packages of Huggies Diapers, Febreeze plugins, Cleaners galore! Medicines, shampoos, conditioners, haircolor and MUCH more!  I will be adding pictures soon.  
**One SAD note, for me at least... there is a rumor that they are doing away with DOUBLE coupon day here on the base come the first of 2011**

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love saving that much money! I never knew it was possible until I became a stay-at-home-mom. I am curious why you have 5 trips. Do you have to do different transactions or is it different places you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they only let you double 2 of the same coupon so I have to go back or to different places cuz I have WAY more than 2 of the same coupons. But not all the pxs carry the same stuff so it makes it hard to find some things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go JEN!!!! Your coupon magic is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete