Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas.....

Ok so this post is only a WEEK late!  I have been running around with my head cut off (or at least that's what it felt like) for the past few weeks.  I thought FOR SURE things would calm down after Christmas.... NOPE! Not when your hubby decided that we should go visit his side of the family. and hey, since we were going to visit the In- Laws, we HAD to go visit my parents and brother (it is only fair!)  So I got busy making these for everyone as a gift....


I recruited my marine to cut out the wood for me and then painted these Nativities.  They are my favorite.  My girls LOVE to play with them and it's ok.... they are durable. Ya I know... I am crafty.  But everyone who I gave them to (so far) LOVED them! So they were a hit.

Anyways, back to the reason for this post.... CHRISTMAS 2010 for the our family......
My marine was AMAZING this year and helped me out a ton!  Kept me company as I wrapped the last few gifts and then helped prepare for Christmas morning.  I think this is the 1st time in YEARS that I haven't had to do it 100% on my own.  What a difference when you have help! 

So here are pictures from our Christmas morning. The girls LOVED their gifts.  Santa didn't get all the kuddos this year.  Dad and mom gave the "big" (expensive, I mean the one they REALLY wanted) gifts.

 Delaney's loot

 Haylee & Sydney's loot

 Dad, mom & Kelsee's loot

 Our tree BEFORE we opened presents

 waiting to check out what Santa brought


 HOLY COW!
 Delaney LOVED her Dora stuff!



 Pillow Pets..... Why didn't I think of that?  Big hit this year!




 Haylee has wanted a REAL sewing machine for a few years now
 Kelsee is a skater dude now!
 


 Delaney LOVED opening presents

the girls gifts from their daddy


 homemade gifts for daddy


 yes.... don't be shocked I was in a few pictures too. (after I handed the camera to my marine.  Because every year my girls say to me... mom, where were you? YUP! taking ALL the pictures)

 I just LOVED this face


How blessed we were this Christmas!  

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment