Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer is FINALLY Here!



















































These are just a few of the fun pics we took the day school got out!

















<---
The girls are finally out of school. As a mommy I am not sure whether to be happy or not really. Ya know its nice not to have to get up so early, but then what do you do with 4 girls all summer long????? Keeping them busy in 29 palms is a real chore! But we are going to try our hardest.


We started summer off with a bang! My sister in law and 2 neices came to visit for Curstians graduation Thurs. We played at the park, watched movies, went to the pool, went bowling and had fun!

Curstian graduated from 29 Palms High school on thursday night. She is the first of Matthew's girls. We only have 4 more of these to go to! I have to say 29Palms is CRAZY! Wow. It was so loud... not really a thing to take a small baby who is COMPLETELY exhausted to. Delaney had not slept but 20 minutes ALL DAY Thursday. She woke up at 7am and didnt go to bed that nite til 930pm. I WAS SOOOOO tired myself. The picture of us together will probably be the last for a VERY LONGGGG time!

Delaney had her first experience at the Pool! She was looking so cute in . The water was FREEZING! Poor Sydney's teeth were chattering. It was only about 85 degrees and the water was probably only 65 or so.

I am looking forward to the summer- of fun! with my girls. Hopefully we will be able to spend LOTS of time away from here- oh wait did I say that outloud??? I GOTTA GET AWAY!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are all so cute! I love the picture of your baby with her tongue out, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete