Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break- The Best Week EVER! No really

The shark tank

My girls in the stingray exhibit

Daddy and Kelsee


The one and only picture of me at Sea World. Why am I always the one taking the pictures???



A really cool tree

Spring Break... A whole week off of school. Usually it is the longest week ever! Trying to find things to entertain the girls can be a pain, especially here in the desert where there is NOTHING to do, except shopping, an hour plus away!

This past week was full of change and family fun! I honestly couldn't have asked for a better week. Last week, monday to be exact, my stepdaughter came and told my hubby, she was really leaving. Moving out! I thought this was going to be a horrible thing for my hubby and he wasnt going to be very happy. Well I was wrong. He has been a trooper. I honestly couldnt have asked for a better husband! (sorry with all the exclamation points- I love them!!!!!!)


Tuesday morning Matthew (remember thats the hubby's name) asked if we wanted to go bowling! Heck ya I do. But wait- he can't stand bowling, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY HUSBAND????? We did go and had an awesome time. Haylee Sydney and Kelsee all got spares. They did so good. Matthew did good too, OK so not as good as me, but I was on a league for over 6 years. We are even planning to go again this week.


Wednesday came and Curstian moved out. Matthew didnt lift a finger to help with the move. He said it is her decision, she can do it herself! I was so proud. The rest of Wed. was spent switching Sydney into her "new" room. Sydney and her daddy cleaned the room and set it all up. We had a family movie nite and watched Bedtime Stories and all sacked out in the livingroom for a sleepover, my girls favorite thing to do with their daddy.


Thursday we headed off to Sea World for the day. What a blast- a LONG drive but so worth it. We got a drawing done of Kelsee and the girls got their faces painted. Haylee got hearts. Sydney was a cat and Kelsee a kitten. We saw Shamu, the sharks, Sesame Street 4D, the stingrays, the horses, and tried watching the dog show but there wasnt a single seat left. It was a great time. Wish we lived closer so we could get year passes again.


We had a great Easter too! We colored eggs, well I held Delaney and daddy colored eggs with the girls. We had and Easter egg hunt, more like pick up the eggs off the grass (we dont have alot of places to "hide" eggs) the traditional Easter dinner and more spending time together and enjoying our girls.


But now school is back in and its just Matthew, Delaney and I at home again. Lots to do on the TO DO LIST before Matthew leaves for 7 weeks for School at the end of the month.


I am the luckiest mommy and wife around.



I AM TRULY BLESSED WITH THE WORLDS BEST FAMILY.


No comments:

Post a Comment