Monday, April 6, 2009

Wow does life love to throw you curve balls when you aren't looking!


Wow! That is all I can say right now..... This past weekend was so spiritual, I truly enjoyed General conference. Ok I will be honest- I watched about and hour of the first session sat. BUT I watched both sessions yesterday, WITHOUT falling asleep. We had the girls watch both sessions with us.... yes we are just that mean. Well this was the result......



Kelsee




Haylee and Sydney
They were asleep within 20 minutes of the 2nd session starting. Hey it was quiet and they slept for about 45 minutes.

After my spiritual high yesterday- I felt like i could conquer the world and take care of my family in the meantime. Well Today started out decent. I took Haylee Sydney and Delaney with me and ventured to Wally world to buy NEW bikes for the girls. We were gone for a few hours, when I got back home I was greeted by Kelsee who was so excited to get her bike and a great hubby who unloaded all the "goods" from the excursion.

After about an hour or so sitting nursing my sweet baby, my hubby, was watching tv. He looked up and said -Well she's decided to leave. She, being Curstian, my stepdaughter, for those who don't know. She dropped this BOMB on me about 6 weeks ago that she is now 18 and wants to be an "adult" so she is going to move out and move in with a friend, who up until that point had never heard her talk about. Well that isn't much for being an adult. That is just moving out and having someone elses mommy take care of you! She was asked by my hubby, her dad, to stick around until he got home from Iraq before she left. Well she gave him 2 WEEKS of being home.

I am taking this WAY TO PERSONAL I have decided. If HE being the DAD of this child can be OK with it- then I should be too. I just am tired of being taken advantage of and being munipulated. Well not me, more like the hubby, I KNOW THE GAME SHE PLAYS!

Well- so here we are she is leaving Wednesday morning at 9am. Oh wait! But then she will be back Thurs to go on our FAMILY trip to visit family in Simi and then to Sea World. Who wouldn't want a FREE ride??? She doesnt want to be here and be a part of us but when it comes to FREE things- she is ALL game!

**sorry for the soapbox- it has just gotten to be too much for me and needed to vent.... result BLOG IT! Right Jules??**

No One Said it would be easy- it just will be worth it in the end????? Right. I am waiting for that time, for it to all be worth it.





1 comment:

  1. Right, Jen. It's all about the BLOGGING!

    Sorry that you are having such a hard time. Wish I could be there to give you a BIG hug!

    ReplyDelete