Monday, August 31, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy 6th Birthday KELSEE!


In all her glory. Her birthday tshirt made special just for her.

It is a tradition to decorate the livingroom with banners and such.... as well as the bedroom door.

She LOVED her decorations.... she doesnt want to even take them down.



She is one of my princesses!


It was Kelsee's 6th Birthday on August 28th. Hard to believe that my "baby" is now 6. Wow has time flown by. She started 1st grade and is growing up too fast. =(
Well this was Year #2 with her daddy being gone and missing school starting and HER BIRTHDAY! To make it up to her we had a PARTY!
We Celebrated her actual birthday with a "nice" dinner out to Taco Bell. Yeah thats right- I am a great mom! Its what SHE wanted. We had cupcakes for dessert. No reason to have 2 cakes.. since her party was the next day (sat) and we were having cake then. She said it was her bestest birthday ever! I am so glad she felt loved.
**I will be adding pics of the PARTY shortly! The kids had a BLAST!**

1 comment:

  1. so cute!!! She is just too big! Tell her I love her BUNCHES!

    ReplyDelete