Saturday, November 13, 2010

19 years ago today

19 years ago today I made the best decision of my life (up until that point) I started dating this guy
 
This was when Haylee (our 1st baby) was about 1 yr old.
I don't get many pictures of my Marine, as he can stand to have them taken.  But here are just a few over the years. (most of them are within the last 3 years since I haven't downloaded or scanned in the old ones yet)







I am so blessed to have this guy in my life!  He truly is my strength.  We have been through more than our share of trials, but we have stuck together and kept going.  It has ALL been worth it!  I wouldn't change it for the world.
 
We started dating Nov 13, 1991 and we were married May 31, 1997. We had our first baby Mar 23, 1998 and we were sealed as an eternal family Aug. 29, 1998 in the San Diego, CA Temple.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! 19 years is a crazy long time! you have a beautiful fam! :):)

    { I have a brand new blog, btw! Feel free to come by: Briemarie.net }

    ReplyDelete
  2. *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*
    You are an awesome couple and family. I'm so thankful I get to peek in on you from time to time.

    ReplyDelete