Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello November

Hello NOVEMBER!  Hard to believe you are here ALREADY!  I am NOT ready for you to be here.  There is WAY TOO MUCH to do before now and Christmas!  Every year I make BIG plans to be crafty and creative and do so many things.. and here we are. You are here and what have I accomplished? ZIPPO would be the answer to that question.  MAYBE, just maybe I MIGHT check something off my list before December comes to visit me.
Let’s see... My BABY’s birthday ( it's tomorrow- she is turning 2. WOW! Did I just say that?  It can't be. She was JUST born), the Marine Corps Ball in Vegas Nov 8th, going on vacation to Utah for Thanksgiving. (1st time spending it in Utah with family since we have been married- 13+ years ago) my birthday (Wow I am gonna be OLD), Thanksgiving, BLACK FRIDAY shopping (I will NEVER miss that! And this year I get to go with 2 sisters and my mom... that is, IF they are UP for it!) and the list goes on and on.  Will I survive November? SURE I will. But it is gonna be a whirlwind of a month.

PS November will you SLOW down a little so I can ENJOY this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment