Friday, November 12, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In




Were you named after anyone?

No I wasnt.  My 2 older sisters names started with "J" and so my parents figured my name needed to as well.  I was named Jenifer (yes with 1 "N") Nicol (with No "E" at the end) and they were gonna call me Nicol.  But that didn't happen.  By the time my mom brought me home from the hospital, my 2 older sister knew my name was Jenifer... thanks to my Grandpa :)

(after filling this out and talking to my Marine... he says Ya I was named after somebody... my brother, he was born before me! LOL   He, my marine that is, is WAY faster at things like that than me)

What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?


They are always painted RED! (unless its a holiday and then I sometimes go with the color of the holiday to mix it up a little

How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?

I always use my foot. 

When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?

Doogie Howser M.D.

Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?

my sense of smell I think.  Then I wouldn't have to smell stinky diapers, stinky trashcans or my hubby's stinkiness when he comes home from work! LOL

1 comment: