Thursday, November 11, 2010

I cut my hair again

Well I finally gave in and went to have my hair "fixed".  Last time time I got it cut (by my friend, who has cut it for 2 years now) she did a HORRIBLE job.  It was supposed to be A-Line.  Like it has been for a while now.  Well it was totally lopsided  and looked funny, well at least I thought it did.  I had it done right before my Marine come home from this deployment. And just 3 weeks later it looks bad.  So I went to the beauty shop on the base to have it fixed.  $27 dollars later it it shorter than I wanted and still uneven.... and worse yet she razor cut it so its not even AT ALL!  Good thing hair grows out.  

Here is the results:





Well  I like the back at least...

5 comments:

  1. 1. Even if it's not perfect, it looks fabulous on you!!!

    2. I hope that friend who messed up your hair doesn't read your blog!!!! ;-)

    3. I don't care how frugal you are... In 29 Palms, you HAVE to be willing to fork out money for a decent hairstyle. If it's a cheap cut, it looks like a cheap cut. With all that money you save couponing, spend a little on yourself! Now, I do have to say that I LOVE the fact that now that we're in Utah, I can get a cute hairstyle at a GREAT price. All those stylists turned stay-at-home moms charge so little to do hair out of their homes. I love it! You just need to get your hair done when you come up to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey THANKS Nicole. I was really hoping that my friend won't read this either.... I don't want to hurt her feelings.
    I plan on taking advantage of those CHEAP haircuts when we visit at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,
    I have to agree with Nicole. I don't usually have friends cut my hair for that very reason. And after years and years of having so so hair cuts, I finally broke down and pay good money for my hair. It's one of those things that if you feel good about it, our self worth shows. Not that mine is tied to my hair, but it's kind of like when you feel beautiful you radiate more. Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Ryalin... you know me, I have a HARD time spending LOTS of money, especially on myself! But I do have to agree with you. This just proves the point. I have learned my lesson

    ReplyDelete