Monday, May 4, 2009

OUCH! That hurts



The white looking sticky stuff is the tape residue that stuck to the skin. She wont let us try to get it off.


Ok so this is the result of "Playing" with our sister.....



Haylee and Kelsee were "Playing". More like Haylee was dragging Kelsee along the carpet in the hall.... instead of getting in the bath. So when I finally rangled them into the bathtub, Kelsee started to scream cuz her back hurt. I took a look and there was a red mark. I thought "well serves ya right for not listening to mom" She said it burned...... WOW a rug burn feeling like it burns? Funny how that works.




Anyways, the next morning her shirt was STUCK to her now Big BOO BOO! One word OUCH! So smart daddy that we have put her in the bath and continued to poor water over her shirt and back until it came free. Poor baby. She cried and cried and said "It's all my fault. I shouldnt have let Haylee drag me on the carpet"




This is what it looks like now- 3 days later. She is slowly healing but still complaining DAILY- ok maybe more like HOURLY that it HURTS!!!!




Kids! They bring so much joy to our lives.




1 comment:

  1. I threw up a little in my mouth when I saw that picture. I have a sensitive gag reflex.

    Poor girl. Ya, these are pictures to pull out next time you tell them not to do something and they whine at you, "BUT WHY??????"

    ReplyDelete