Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm A BIG girl NOW!

Ok so thinking back.... I don't think I have ever done this before with any of my girls, but hey, there is always a 1st time for everything right???

Delaney has made the JUMP into being a BIG GIRL!  Drum roll PLEASE.....
She's been wanting to sit on the potty lately.  Even pulling on her pants and moving backwards towards the big girl potty.  In getting her ready for a bath the other day, Haylee asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty.  She nodded her head so Haylee helped her up and SURPRISE SURPRISE!  she went :)  What a big girl.
So I went out and got her a potty of her own.  And of course it had to be pink.  She has sat on it everyday since... with or without clothes. For your sake I got this picture with clothes on.
the result....
Oh yes.... I am one proud mommy :)  I would LOVE to have her potty trained before she was 2!
thanks for letting me share a proud mommy moment.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT job delaney!!!! Can you send the potty going vibe to Rachel? She loves to sit on the potty, but doesn't go.

    ReplyDelete