Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday to my #3

WoW!  I can hardly believe that its ALREADY Aug 28th.  And that my “BABY” Kelsee is 7 today!  It has been so fun to look back on all her pictures (well at least the ones I have on my computer… thanks to 3 computer crashes and Losing them ALL!)
So it was hard to decide what pictures to use for this post.  I LOVE them all.  I have to say my little girl is such a cutie!  She has grown into a beautiful young girl.  Here are just a few of her pictures… they just make me smile. Such Good memories….
(my little Shirley Temple)
her 1st bubble!
(Mommy... I have a booboo and need a bandaid!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL!  WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN OUR FAMILY!


(check out my other post for ALL the BIRTHDAY FUN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment