Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This week....

Things have been so crazy this week... Getting back into “LIFE” with school, homework and settling back into a routine.  Can I say how much I REALLY dislike doing it ALL on my OWN! (of course I can... it’s MY blog!)  I can’t remember the last time that my Marine was HOME for the 1st day of school.  He has missed so many of the special events in the last few years. It’s crazy.  I just hope that my girls know he would be here in a heartbeat if he could. I certainly WISH he could be here.  I miss that guy.
Life seems to be so crazy ALL THE TIME!  Time is going by too quickly. Today I had to fill out a paper for one of Haylee’s classes.  It was all about Haylee… her favorites.  I like doing those with my girls because their Likes are always changing.  Its Hannah Montana one week and Justin Beiber the next.  The last question on the page was What is your Favorite story when your child was little?  To tell you the truth, after 4 girls.. I don’t remember much of who did what!  I know it is sad but SO true. I wish I would’ve been better at keeping a journal, or even finishing their baby books.  I can’t go back now.  I can’t remember it all.  I have such BIG plans and it seems that I cannot ever follow through.  Maybe one day I will be able to.  Maybe I will REMEMBER all those special times when my girls were little.  Is there something wrong with me? Or is this normal after 4 kids?

Onto other things. I got an email from my Marine today.  Things aren’t going so good for him. STRESS is getting to him these days it seems. So much lies on his shoulder.  I cannot even imagine what he is going through In the desert.  The stress of everything from day to day.  He is now acting company 1st Sgt. As well as Company Gunny.  What more can he do?  COME HOME! Oh wait I didn’t say that did I? We are SOOO ready to get outta this nasty desert and ready to move on.  WHEREVER THAT MIGHT BE!  We are STILL waiting to hear on the house we put the offer on (check out my other posts for pictures and info on that)
Sorry that this post is BORING and jumpy.  My brain is scattered.. and REALLY tired! 

1 comment:

  1. Man my hubby is stressed and he hasn't even left yet so I can't even imagine what kind of stress your hubby is going thru.

    All I can say is..."this too shall pass". Cliche I know but I can't help it.

    I love doing the favorite things too. It's so cute to see how much they grow over the years even though my kids haven't figured out that favorite usual means "pick the ONE you like the most" so we end up having multiple favoriteS.

    And honestly, I'm beginning to think school is more stressful as a parent than it was as a child in it. Why?

    Speaking of remember kids moment's, have you ever thought about scrapbooking? I'm really hardcore into it but they have some that are quick kits and all you do is plop in pics and journal it. And there's the digital kind so while you're catching up on blogs then you can multitask and make digital ones too. Anyways if you're interested, lemme know :)

    ReplyDelete