Monday, August 23, 2010

It's School time AgAiN

Well believe it or not
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR  AGAIN!
so hard to believe that I have to send my babies back to school.... I enjoyed having them home with me this summer.  We made so many fun memories together.  I am sad that the fun is over and it's time to get back to the grind. :(

Haylee is now a big Junior High (Middle School) Kid!  She is so grown up.... where did all the time go?  Haylee was up and ready to go EARLY this morning.  She goes to school from 7:11am to 1:50pm.  Sad to say her little sister were NOT awake when she went to school so she missed out on the "group picture"

it's not very often she LETS me take a picture of her... let alone one that she has her eyes open
  
my Sydney is starting 5th grade.  She too is so grown up.  She has Ms. Short this year (the same teacher Haylee had for 5th grade) She is a smart cookie and loves school!

(funny sidenote, when I took the girls school shopping they picked out the same kind of shoes that I wore when I was their age.... what?  are you kidding me.  I think they are so not cute now.... but I have been informed they are "IN" and "SO COOL" now mom!

Kelsee is starting 2nd grade.  She has the same teacher she had last year.  Kelsee is lucky enough to have been hand picked by the principal to be in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade combo class.  She has Ms. Evans and I am so glad.
(heading into school)
my girlies :) 
(we had to wake Delaney, the  baby, up to take the girls to school.  Poor girl was so sleepy)
Kelsee with her teacher, Ms. Evans
I Can't wait to see what this year holds for my girls.  I wish them all the best.  Their 1st day was a success... hope it stays that way!    

No comments:

Post a Comment