Saturday, August 14, 2010

I love my girls

We sure have had some fun times this summer. I am a lucky mommy.  I know I have said it before but I really do LOVE my girls.  With as much as they drive me NUTSO sometimes.  They are the best!  I am so glad that we could share some amazing memories together this summer.  Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of them
Kelsee was in a bad mood that day... can you tell?
With the summer winding down and the girls getting ready to go back to school I am sad.  I have really enjoyed the TIME we've been able to spend together.  They truly are a blessing in my life.  They have made this deployment easier and go by MUCH quicker by keeping me busy and on my toes!
1 week left to enjoy them and then it's back to the crazy school life :(

No comments:

Post a Comment