Thursday, August 26, 2010

Holy Cow.... 14 Followers!

Man do I feel special.  1 day I have 11 followers (most being my family and close friends) and the next day I have 14!  That is awesome.  I am still pretty new at this Blogging thing.  Trying to find my way through all of this.  I am a MAJOR blog hopper!  I LOVE to sit for LITERALLY HOURS! (I did yesterday... for like 3 hours after my girls got home from school..... shh! Don't tell anybody)  I have gotten some great ideas and read some awesome stories.  There are a million (maybe not literally a million) military wife bloggers out there.  It has been fun to read about their lives and experiences.  WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! Really... you are NOT alone in this whole thing called DEPLOYMENT or SINGLE PARENTING.  I have done it more than I would care to at times.  We are on our 6th deployment.  My Marine just hit his 15 year Anniversary in the Marine Corps... ya us, only 5 more til we COULD retire.
Anyways, to all my Blog followers.... It's question time!  Is there anything you would like to know about me?  Ask and I will do my best to answer them.  It's a great way to get to know me :) Cuz sometimes I don't have an idea of what to blog about.
Thanks! for following me and I sure hope you enjoy "the Ride"

No comments:

Post a Comment