Friday, July 29, 2011

Military Spouse fill-in Friday




1. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook -- I wouldn’t have a clue how to use Twitter but I do have Facebook page and I check it REGULARLY.

2. Hard tacos or soft tacos?
I prefer hard tacos, but I will eat them both

3. Gardening or crafting?
I love to garden.  I am looking forward to owning our OWN home so  I can have a REAL garden of my own.  But I also love to craft. It’s a thing my girls and I do together

4. Fruit or vegetables?
I love fruit.  But I could also go for some yummy corn on the cob, cucumbers or green beans too.

5. Motorcycle or bicycle?
Although my marine has owned a motorcycle for over 10 years, I have only ridden on it 2 times. (sad I know) I have owned a bicycle of my own for YEARS now and have only ridden it a handful of times myself. Maybe it’s time to put it to use

No comments:

Post a Comment