Monday, July 4, 2011

Where do I begin????


I am shocked you all (-1) are still here..... I have been such a HUGE flake for the last 2+ months.... I have thought on MANY occasions, huh, I should really post something on the blog.  Then that thought goes away as I get ANOTHER phone call from my husband OR the girls start to argue.

Let me bring you up to speed a little on the happenings of the last 2 months.

Well I left 29 Palms with the 4 girls on the 18th of April.  Saying goodbye to my husband for a little while.  He stayed behind in 29 to turn over the house and to get his orders.  He headed to Battle Creek, MI (our NEW duty station).  He got there on April 24th and has been there ever since.  He started looking for a house for our family just 2 days after getting to MI.  He put an offer in on 1 that day and it was ACCEPTED!  Shock of the CENTURY!  Problem was from that day on it has been nothing but PROBLEMS with the bank or the VA.  It is a total JOKE!  I am not kidding.  We were preapproved, we are using the VA loan.... it SHOULDN'T be THAT hard, but oh it IS! There is some NEW info they want it seems DAILY from us.  They are checking bank records, looking at any discrepencies  we may have had back like 10 years (SERIOUSLY? You may be asking..... I WOULDN'T lie about that)
So as my marine has been in MI.... The girls and I have been with my parents and brother in Simi Valley.  We have made 2, yes count them 2 trips to Utah. a trip back through 29 to visit friends and lots of hanging out at Gramma's and Papa's house.  We had only "planned" on being here for about a month.... well here we are going on 2 1/2 months and still NOTHING!  Our house was supposed to close on the 15th of June.  Now we are being told it's gonna be after the 4th of July.  I miss my husband.  I miss having my OWN place.  I miss having my girls  in their OWN rooms and NOT having to share with them!  Sharing a room with a 2 1/2 year old and an (almost) 8 year old is ROUGH! I must say.  

Anyways, besides the crappy house news, we have begun to POTTY TRAIN.  (NO! Not me, my 2 1/2 year old silly!)  I was KINDA hoping she wouldn't be ready til we got to Michigan, but she has figured otherwise.  She is ready NOW!  We have not been as successful with her as with my other girls.  I caved and bought her pullups, hoping that would help her.  NOPE!  They are just like diapers.  and on top of it all my Delaney is a little peanut and now with no more diapers here clothes are fitting so well.  Her pants want to fall right off with nothing to hold them up.

I am in FULL BLOWN teenage YUCK as I like to refer to it.  My oldest daughter has hit the I am NOT fun to be around all the time stage.  She NEVER wants to go anywhere or do ANYTHING that I ask her!  It is driving me nuts.  This is where a dad would be nice to have around.  She sooooo needs a good talkin' to from him!

My other 2 girls, Sydney and Kelsee have also had their ups and downs.  I know a lot has to do with being apart from dad and the living conditions.... not that they are bad by any means.  just not the room we are all used to having.

well I think that is the best update I can give for now.  I don't wanna be a total downer, but life hasnt been working out too well for us lately.  so this is as good as it's gonna be for now.

I sure hope ya'll will forgive me and continue to follow my blog. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment