Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blizzard Bloghop

Household6Diva is hosting a Blizzard bloghop... go check it out here


So I am jumping on the bandwagon.... I follow so many blogs that have done this so lets so how this goes.... Be patient. It's my "first time" LOL

My name is Jenifer.  I have been married to my marine for ALMOST 14 years (this May) 
BUT We have been together since I was a senior in High School... That was LONG ago!

I am a mommy of 4 adorable girls (that I wish would STOP growing)


I was born and raised in California.  After getting married, our 1st duty station was Camp Pendleton, CA where we were for almost 9 years.

Then we went to Parris Island, SC,  where my marine was a hard core D.I. (that's my opinion anyway)
(this is right after my marine re-enlisted)
( I never thought I would BUT I actually miss that place)

After we left Parris Island, we were transferred to this crappy place 

In the 2 1/2 years we have been here in the crappy  deser,t my marine has deployed 2 times and I had a baby while he was on the 1st deployment.  We are SOOO ready to get outta this place

A few more things that I LOVE:

  I LOVE the flag and my country
(my house is decorated in Red White & blue)
I am VERY patriotic.

I love being a military wife.  REALLY I do.  I look forward to the breaks deployments. It truly has strengthened our marriage. (I know that sounds weird huh? But it's true.)

I also LOVE coupon shopping and finding deals
(some who know me well say I am an EXTREME couponer. I have been using coupons LONG before that show came along LOL)

(like getting all this for about $100.... seriously)

I LOVE the scriptures and the strength I gain from them as I read them daily.
 and last I enjoy blog hopping, updating my own blog and playing with my girls.  

Life has lots in store for us and I can't wait to see where we go from here. Maybe it will be here

(this is my DREAM HOME! in the Utah.... it's good to dream right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment