Sunday, January 30, 2011

Barf Monster

 **Just a note.... this post COULD be a little Graphic for uneasy tummies**

I am NOT sure what the HECK I did to deserve this, BUT for the past month EVERY sunday at least 1 of my kids is BARFING sick! I am SO tired of cleaning up barf and adding to my already MOUNDS of LAUNDRY!

This morning my 7 year old came in as I was DREADING getting up to get ready for church.  She started to cry and said MOMMY I DON'T FEEL GOOD. Which means.... we are staying home! No church for us AGAIN today!

She laid around this morning never having a fever but complaining that her tummy still hurt.  Was it all an "act" I was thinking???? (My girls have struggled with WANTING to go to church lately.  We have gotten out of the "habit" I must say with all the sickies around here.  

Well just a little while later my daughter proved me WRONG! The Barf monster came out and landed ALL OVER THE BATHROOM! No joke it was more than I could handle!  So 2 more loads of laundry and bathtime for 1 little girl.

I THOUGHT the Barf monster was gone after we all took a nap... then she came out to the livingroom with a glazed over look and out the Monster came!  ALL OVER MY suede couches!  YUP! More cleaning for mom! 

Oh the joys!  

I certainly hope the Barf Monster is GONE!  Stay away from us and DON'T come back EVER!!!  I don't like cleaning up after you.

By the way.... What happened to RELAXING and ENJOYING Sunday??? Not for me I guess 

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby...and poor mama! I hope you all are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope her tummy is feeling better soon! Hopefully no more Barf Monster cleaning up for you.

    www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete