Sunday, January 9, 2011

So random

I have writers block today.  I have started I think 3 different blog entries and ended up erasing them all. I think because they are all just little thoughts....

So here is my last try today......
This year has started off in a positive way.  We have been reading the scriptures EVERYDAY (so far... ok so it's only 8 days into the new year, but hey that is a start)  as a family.  It is our New Years Resolution.  We WILL finish The Book of Mormon before the end of the year.  We only have a little over 200 pages to go.

I have had lots of great talks with my girls.  It is hard because they are having struggles in school and with the kids around them.  You know those kids that have NO parental supervision OR the parents are anything but great roll models.  I am NOT saying that I am the greatest roll model. but I can take my girls ANYWHERE and I ALWAYS get great compliments on them.  They are very well behaved and know how to act. (so what if it's not like that at home, right???)  They make me proud to be their mom.  They are at the age where you can carry on lots of fun conversations with them.  I LOVE having girls!
I also LOVE having a husband that is anything but picky about what we eat.  He is so basic.  He loves Mac n Cheese and hot dogs, chicken nuggets and even PB & J sandwiches.  I don't have to cook extravagant meals.  I am so grateful for that. The simple "comfort foods" are his favorite.  Wow how lucky am I?  I know you are all jealous.  Hey he will even eat cereal for dinner! it's awesome!

How random is this post?  well that's what happens when your brain is going a million miles a minute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment