Monday, January 3, 2011

Visiting the In Laws

It has been over a year and a half since we went to visit my in laws.... my marine figured it was about time to do the "yearly visit".  In his family their saying is NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS. They just don't stay in touch like my side of the family does.  It's still weird to me after 19 years together.

So here are a few of the pictures to PROVE that we made our visit....
 the girls LOVED making cookies with Aunt Mindy





Delaney LOVED eating the Rolo's

 Big Papa, Gramma Conrad and the rest of the family....



 Delaney was afraid to let Big Papa hold her so daddy joined in. (I think this is the 1st picture ever with Delaney and Big papa together)

 Now I know where Haylee gets her squinty eyes from LOL


Delaney wasn't afraid of Gramma Conrad though
This is a picture of the truck WE paid for over 8 years ago... My father in law "borrowed" the money for this truck and we have NEVER seen a penny for it.... oh sorry I am a LITTLE bitter about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment