Sunday, January 16, 2011

Was it something I said??

Ok to most people the "follower" number on your blog is NO BIG DEAL!  But for SOME reason it means PEOPLE LIKE ME!  I know that is totally DUMB.  I get it.  I have been at 19 followers for about 6 months now.  I got so excited when I made it to 19.  But today I logged onto the blog and I am at 18.....

WHAT?  
WHAT DID I DO TO LOOSE A FOLLOWER? 
 DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG? 
DID I NOT WRITE ENOUGH? 
IS MY BLOG NOT INTERESTING ENOUGH? AM I NOT COOL ENOUGH? 
WHAT?   
 I know that is totally dumb.  But I LOVE having followers.  I LOVE blog hopping and checking out others creativeness. Man there are some AWESOME blogs out there.  I follow Military wives blogs, craft blogs, church blogs and family blogs. I LOVE them all!  I have spent HOURS on the computer today checking them all out. (what better thing to do on a sunday when you are home with a sick kiddo, right?)
Oh well.  I will get over this silly thing.  MAYBE 1 day I will hit 20 followers.... someday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment