Thursday, March 24, 2011

ABC's of ME!

Today I am playing along with  Dandelion Wishes and the ABC's of ME

A. Age: 36

B. Bed size: Queen, (but last night when our 7 yr old climbed in our bed I was wishing we had a KING)

C. Chore you dislike: the bathrooms

D. Dogs: NOPE! I am so NOT a dog person.

E. Essential start to your day: A cherry pepsi! (it's my "coffee")

F. Favorite color: Red & Blue



G. Gold or silver: white gold or silver!

H. Height: 5’ 3 3/4" (and yes the 3/4 makes a HUGE difference)

I. Instruments you play(ed): I wish I did play an instrument

J. Job title:  MOM and wife, aka THE ONE WHO DOES EVERYTHING!!!!

K. Kids: 4 girlies, Haylee (who turned 13 yesterday). Sydney, (who turned 11 last saturday) Kelsee (who is 7) and Delaney, (who is 2)



L. Live: Crappy California. at least for a little bit longer

M. Mom’s name: Joyce

(this is my momma with Delaney, when she was about a month old)

N. Nicknames:  MOM, Nen, Jen, and Honey

O. Overnight hospital stays:  Just when I had my babies

P. Pet peeves:  Being late, lying, when I pump gas and it stops on an uneven number (like 13.29... I gotta pump it to at least 13.50 or 14.00)- I know I am totally weird.

Q. Quote from a movie:  "Just remember who said it FIRST" from The Cutting Edge... my marine tells me that all the time when I tell him I LOVE him MORE.

R. Righty or lefty: righty, but I can write left too

S. Siblings:  Jana, Jeanne, (me) Julie, Jessica, and my little (ok so he's 31) brother David.  Ya we are all J's, and my brother is David like my dad, but he is NOT a junior!
 (this is 3 of my sisters L-R Julie, Jana and Jeanne)

T. Time you wake up: When my husband's alarm goes off... which is different everyday. But then I TRY to fall back to sleep until at least 6:15 during the week


U. Underwear: Heck ya!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: the question should be which ones DO I like?  that would be a shorter list.

W. What makes you run late: My girls doddling!

X. X-rays you've had:  All over the place!

Y. Yummy food you make: Well I have been told that everything I cook is yummy.  But for sure my Enchiladas (my parents RAVE about them!) and Green Bean Casserole

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I love the cute monkey's. Maybe that's why I call my girls monkey's????
  

3 comments:

  1. except for your man being a marine,but hey, military is military!! we are so similar! 4 girls, AND in my family growing up there were 4 girls and then finally #5 was a boy, ahahhaha! i thought i've followed you already, what a big nerd i am!
    i like these ABC's i think i'm gonna do them for tomorrow, how fun!
    please share your enchilada recipe!! my hubby is picky eater but he loves when i make variations of enchiladas hahaha.

    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please post recipe!

    ReplyDelete