Monday, March 14, 2011

Friend Making Monday

I am linking up with 

for some fun questions & answers... 

 

1. What is your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to 1 brand?
I use Mary Kay foundation. Mascara & eyeline are usually Avon (unless I run out and something else is CHEAP!) and my eyeshadow and blush are maybeline  (I know I am weird- all over with the products)

2. What is the last thing you drank?

A Cherry Pepsi

3. What is your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

It is a toss up between thin mints and peanut butter sandwiches ?????

4. French fries or onion rings?

I love me some GOOD onion rings, unless they are Fries from IN 'N' OUT!

5. Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself?

My Commissary savings on saturday..... I SAVED over $84 and spent $75 for a cart FULL of groceries!

6. What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence?

I love the Caramel Cheesecake bites at Del Taco... YUMMO!  and don't forget to have them rolled in the Churros sugar :) Makes me a happy girl just thinking about them!

7. Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one?

the only book I am reading right now is the BOOK OF MORMON with my family

8. Do you prefer to text or talk?

I like texting but I enjoy talking to some people more

9. Have you ever performed on stage?

Yes, when I was younger I was in a number of community theater plays

10. Are you more likely to pick truth or dare?

Truth. I don't like the dare!

2 comments:

  1. How on earth do you save that much? I clip coupons but apparently not enough. Teach me your ways oh master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I would LOVE to teach you. I am a coupon ADDICT!

    ReplyDelete