Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet 13 year old.... That CANNOT be true!  I can't be old enough to have a TEENAGER!  
 
Oh but it IS true.... this beautiful girl  turned 13 today.....
I love that she still can be goofy.
She is my right hand girl.  She is the BEST babysitter a mom could ask for.  She is an awesome example to her younger sisters and she Loves her Savior and her Heavenly Father
We had a fun day CELEBRATING her birthday (other than her having to go to school)
I made her a Chocolate chip cookie "cake" 

and her favorite dinner (green bean casserole, aka Shepherd's Pie) I decorated her door


and opened presents and chowed down on the cookie!






 my girls were being goofy...
(and then there was my sweet baby.... yes the bathing suit is her at home attire these days.)
and we just had a fun time together Hanging out!

BUT the fun doesn't stop there...... She is having a sleepover on friday with a couple of friends, then saturday it is BACK to the bowling alley AGAIN to celebrate with friends.

I gotta still find some baby pictures of her to add.  She was the biggest of all my girlies.  She weighed 8 lbs 13.8oz and was 21 1/2" long at birth.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl!  We LOVE you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Haylee!!! Victoria will be 13 this summer then I will have 2 teens in my house! Ahhhh! Cute cake by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie.... I am SOOO not looking forward to the TEEN years... I have gone through them with Curstian, my stepdaughter, and they were NOT fun!
    Good luck with 2 of them LOL

    ReplyDelete