Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit of Me



{one} what was your first job?
I worked for my mom at our in home daycare, when I was in Junior High.... but my 1st "real" job out of the house was a seasonal job at Hickory Farms.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
nope

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
At least 8 years ago :( I LOVE mini golfing.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
tonite at my daughter's birthday "party" with our family!

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
no way!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
we have a change jug that I always put the change from my pockets in .

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
no.. i am NOT that talented

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I have an amazing stock of scrapbook stuff.... i haven't found the "time" to do it in YEARS!
 
{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Nope. But everytime I see the jackpot, it sure makes me WANNA!

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
I love taking pictures, but don't mind having my picture taken. It just so happens I am always the one taking them though. I love saying to my girls while looking through old pictures... yes I really was there, I was just the one taking the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment