Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

Hard to believe it's FRIDAY again! Wow this last week was a whirlwind!
 So here we go....

I CONFESS... I am birthday 'd OUT!  I have had 2 girls Birthday's within the last week and now still have a sleepover/bowling party for my oldest (since her bday was wednesday and we could "celebrate" then) tonite -tomorrow.  OH THE JOYS!

I CONFESS... that I am STILL ticked at my hubby over MONEY! (read about it here)

I CONFESS... that I am stressed and NEED a break!

I CONFESS... my marine's monitor, wants him in MICHIGAN by April 30th.... I don't see how that is even possible!  That means I have LOTS of CRAPOLA to do in the next Month! YA that's right I said  "I" not my marine.  He just sits back and relaxes... oh and has to do his "check out" crap.

I CONFESS.... I am not being the most positive right now.  But I had BIG plans to go to Womens Conference in Utah the last weekend in April and now I am FEARING that I am NOT going to be able to make it there.  I am NOT wanting to miss out since ALL of my sisters (well all but the 1 who wants NOTHING to do with us)  and my mom will be there.  This will be the 1st time we've been together in YEARS!

I CONFESS... I am going to TRY to be POSITIVE about all this...Everything happens for a reason, right? 
To end on a GOOD note though....

I CONFESS that Hilary over at the The Whole FamDamily made my morning!  I was checking my blogs, like always, and she posted about ME :)  How exciting!  She took my ABC's of me and did her own!  WOW! Do I feel special so now on with my day!  Thanks HILARY for making it start off GREAT!
 


3 comments:

  1. Hope you get to hang out with your sisters. And that things cheer up! And make you man get to work! Being lazy is not an option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of celebrating--I'd be celebrated out too.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I love commments :) They make me a happy girl. I know it's silly.

    Funny thing is, I wrote that about my husband and then today after work all he has done is go through stuff and has CLEANED his side of our room. I am a proud wife!

    ReplyDelete