Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Confessional

I Confess that RAIN is not my friend today.

I Confess that I STILL have a fear of dentists (even after my "wonderful" trip last friday to have a tooth pulled)

I Confess I am SOOO glad that today is the last day to take my NASTY medicine for my abscessed tooth.

I Confess I am missing my marine just a little.

 I Confess  although I have lost 5 lbs since I had my tooth pulled, I still can't fit into a lot of my clothes, dang it!

I Confess  that I can't wait for warmer weather, but NOT looking forward to the HEAT of the desert

Thanks for letting me CONFESS ... I feel so much better now ;)

Happy Friday Everyone!



1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Once I finally get caught up on my posts I will have to copy you and do this every Friday for my blog. It's another fun way to get to know each other even more!

    ReplyDelete