Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How did I spend my afternoon???

Doing this....








 SCIENCE FAIR projects are the DEVIL!  I swear, it is a punishment for the parents.  WE end up doing most of it.  Case in point "I" was the one who printed off ALL the junk we then cut and mounting on cardstock and then glued to the board. Oh ya, "I" was the one who did that.  My daughter, bless her heart, just sat and watch me... oh and made  it look like she helped, when I was taking the picture.

BUT....

she DID make this Human Heart model, ALL BY HERSELF!  pretty amazing if I do say so myself!  My budding artist :)
I am SOOO glad to be DONE with this thing.  2 down... 2 more to go! (I am talking SF projects that is)

Honestly I don't care if she wins, she did a great job and I am proud of her (isn't that what a "good mom" says?)

No comments:

Post a Comment