Monday, February 28, 2011

To Whom it may Concern




I am linking up with





Riding the roller coaster

for To Whom it may Concern letters.... those letters you want to write but would NEVER send.

Dear Monitor....
Would you PLEASE change my husband's orders. I don't WANT to go to Hawaii and have to end up HOMESCHOOLING my girls.  Stop jerking us around.  Give us what we want!  CHANGE EM! ASAP! Oh and make them quick so we can get outta here BEFORE June!  

A peeved off Marine Corps wife


Dear love of my life.....

PLEASE  StOp spending so much MONEY! I can't keep up with all the money going out the window. I get that we just got the tax money but I had big plans for that. (and it didn't include spending it ALL on you!) 
Thanks for understanding... (not like it will change anything though)

Love your wife.... you know the one who "controls" the money

Dear stress...

PLEASE GO AWAY!
That is all

Someone who doesn't need you anymore! 

3 comments:

  1. Jenn ~ I understand you don't want to go to Hawaii. But, if you only knew the beauty you could find there in the land and the people. My parents lived there for two years while I was still back in the states going to school. How I regret sometimes not going with them. However, I married the love of my life. Just remember, the Lord always has a plan for us. Sometimes we don't understand it, but I do know if we choose to be positive and look for the best, you will see the rainbow at the end of it all. I love the islands, there is so much beauty there! I know if you have to you there you will see it too!
    Love ~ Your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin. I want to go there to see the beauty of that place. just NOT looking forward to HOMESCHOOLING all the girls! That is stressing me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great letters! Sometimes it's nice to vent in a letter you'll never send. And maybe I should write my own letter to stress...but that would be REALLY long. :)

    Thanks for linking up with me today!

    ReplyDelete