Monday, July 19, 2010

A few little questions

Well..... I was trying to figure out what I could write about today.  Then checking out somone elses blog tonite I found this.  I figured I play along...

Q & A Monday!

1. What are some weird nicknames you have?
Nen, Jen

2. Do you like your handwriting?
I do... but as I have gotten older its gotten way sloppier... I get compliments on it all the time though

3. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes I do!

4. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Anyone who knows me knows I am a flip flop girl.... no need to untie

5. What favorite food puts you in a great mood?
  Chocolate!  Oh wait... I don't think that is a "food"

6. What's the one thing you want to change about yourself?
I would love to change my teeth... they need to get fixed REALLY bad!

7. What are you favorite flowers and have you ever recieved them?
roses, and yes.... my wonderful Marine has gotten me MANY of them.  In fact 2 years ago on our anniversary he got me 1 for every year we'd been together and 1 for every year we'd been married... THAT IS ALOT OF ROSES!

8. Do you want children one day?
I have already been blessed with 4 beautiful girls.

9. Would you ever want to be famous?
Absolutely not. I am ok just being little old me :)

10. Would you ever live with someone that your not married to?
Nope!  I just dont think its a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment