Thursday, July 1, 2010

This is what happens....

when you let your 19 month old sleep in your bed with you...

She kicked me in her sleep.... so hard it left this little beauty for me....
 
Thats her heel imprint!  
Ok so its MY fault!  We were at my parents house and she woke up crying (she's teething.... AGAIN!) I didnt want to wake them up so I just brought her in the bed with me.  Knowing she would go right back to sleep next to me.  Well this is what I got... besides a kick to the ribs and a smack to the face.  For some reason all my girls sleep sideways in the bed???? I dunno why... but it makes for a really LONG night for the momma when they are in the bed.  I DON'T think I'll be letting her sleep with me anymore!

I think I need to start taking more vitamin C or whatever that is that makes you not bruise LOL

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it was from Delaney. Lol. I was worried that it was from the fight at your moms. :(

    ReplyDelete