Saturday, July 31, 2010

Missing you

 My girls and I have had such a good time being at my parents.  We have basically been here since school got out... only going home for a day or two, 3 times.  The weather has been amazing here.  I think the hottest its gotten is MAYBE 90. But its been more in the 70s and 80s, which compared to the desert is great!  Its hard to believe that school is  going to start in 4 weeks.  WOW!  Where has the summer gone?  I guess its a good thing cuz that means my Marine will be home in the near future :) But I still have A LOT of CRAP to take care of!  I guess being here at my parents I have been able to kind of hide from all of it.  But the realization is sinking in and I gotta get back to reality and "home" to take care of things.

Ya know today I was running a few errands and I saw a couple holding each other (hugging) in the parking lot.  MAN! I dont know why but I started to cry. It hit me all of a sudden.... I would LOVE to be holding my hubby.  To have him close to me right now.  I am missing him so much and wishing he was back HOME!  I tell you what, some days are easier than others.  Today was one of those not so easy days.  I mean the girls are fine, other than the normal sibling fights (oh the joys of those) I just need my Marine.  I miss his kisses.  I miss him just holding me.  I miss him just being here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment