Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to know you....

Ok so I have decided to jump on this bandwagon too.... after checking out a few blogs today with this getting to know you.... I figured I would do it too :)  Hope you enjoy it. And learn a little something about me too. Hopefully its not TOO personal LOL


1. Thong or Granny Panties?
I have and always will be a granny panties kind of a girl.....
 Who wants something riding up the back end all day?

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
Probably not.... I dont think I would have the courage. I should be checking that out  to notice anyways, I'm married!

3. Spanx or no Spanx?
No Spanx

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
yup!  I love sleeping with just a cold sheet when its hot.

5. What is your favorite Disney character?
I would probably have to say Mulan or Cinderella

6. Dream vacation spot?
Hawaii.... our Next duty station!!!! (ya you are jealous huh?)

7. What is your dream job?
I already have it... Being a mom is my dream job.... but I have always wanted to be a police officer

8. Who is your hero and why?
My mom.  She is the greatest example of a mom, friend, wife and woman I know.  She has taught me everything I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment