Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My commentary


Ok so I am NOT a movie critic BUT.....

I went to the FREE movies with my Mom (aka Gramma) and my girls and Mom's Daycare kids today.  Every week during the summer they have FREE movies.  They are the movies that are already out on video, but it is always better to watch them on the BIG SCREEN! 

There is always a choice of 2 movies, each movie showing in 2 theaters.  This weeks choices...

and
 So we (more like my mom) chose Where the wild things are... her daycare kids have watched Madagascar alot and never have seen the other.  Smart choice, Right?  NOT
Word to the wise.... THAT HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE DUMBEST MOVIES EVER
 from the beginning I was not understanding the "plot".  The camera movement was ridiculous (it was all over the place)  It made me dizzy even watching it.  As the movies progressed I was NOT impressed.... I actually thought on a number of occasions "WHY ARE WE SITTING THROUGH THIS??"  There were other families that got up and walked out.  On the Dumb meter it  ranks right up there with
 This is one movie the my Marine and I walked out of... we went on a date to see it!  

So all in all we sat through the whole DUMB movie today, well up until the movie just ended all of a sudden (no credits, no nothing)  I walked out and turned to my mom and said I think I lost some brain cells in there....WOW!  

**If you haven't watched Where the Wild Things Are, DON'T!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment