Saturday, July 24, 2010

I love my girls

I sure do LOVE my girls.... I am such a lucky mommy...
They are growing up so quickly.  I swear it was yesterday they were all just little. 

We spent the day together today... playing and having fun!  We had a PIONEER DAY Celebration at our church. (these are just a few of the pictures)
the girls got their faces painted


they played games
we ate snowcones... well maybe we had 2 each :)
Delaney discovered the CANDY basket

we hung out with Gramma and papa
and just had an all around fun time!
(this is what happens when you take a picture of someone with their mouth FULL of candy!)
Aren't they the CUTEST??? 


Then I took them to get pedicures and I got my nails done, while the baby was taking a nap.  Its fun to spoil them and share these fun little things with them!


Kelsee LOVES the massage chair
Kelsee's cute little toes

 Haylee LOVES reading the garbage magazines while getting her pedicure

Haylee's toes
Sydney just loves it all!!!  Especially the flowers
 Problem is they had her move outta the chair too quick and this was the result... so we had to get the big toes redone..... her is the second time around.
Didn't realize it til I took the picture... the right toe got messed up again.
Man I give up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment