Monday, July 5, 2010

Just a few questions....

So I saw this on another post at It's something Beautiful and figured I didnt have a good blog entry for today so WHY NOT????
 
Its Q & A Monday I guess.... so here it goes
 
What is your biggest regret in life?
 not finishing my AA in criminal justice before getting married
 
If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
thrifty
 
Which is your favorite dessert?
mint n chip ice cream

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
the church historical sites for the LDS church... cuz I have always wanted to and never have
 
What do you love for breakfast?
a toasted bagel with PB on it

What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes

Which are the favorite sports you watch on TV?
baseball (the Dodgers) and Nascar

Which genre of movies do you like most and why?
Romantic comedies. I love the Happily ever after movies... I know so cheesy huh?

What two things could you not do when you were younger?
Eat in the living room (we had to be 18 yrs old to do that) and go outside barefoot (the barefoot thing was one of my dad's biggest pet peeves!)  funny thing is I HATE wearing shoes now.  I go outside daily without shoes and every time I can hear my dad say.... Where are your shoes young lady (that's what he would ALWAYS tell us kids) 

No comments:

Post a Comment